Function: The dosing system dispenses oil at regular intervals, which is then divided and supplied into the roller applicators. The oil is absorbed into the material of the rollers and applied by contact to the material (sheet metal blank) that passes between the rollers.
Contact lubricant application systems are dealt with practically exclusively at the system and component base of the supplier Raziol Zibulla & Sohn, whom I represent in the Czech Republic and Slovakia
Standard system coponents:
Roller applicators Standard roller applicators
- with mechanical spring pressure - RB M, RB F, RB MS, RB FK-SW, RB BK-SW
- with mechanical pressure using an adjustable screw - RB B
- with pneumatic pressure - RB M-SW, RB F-SW, RB FK-P-SW, RB BK-P-SW, RB PF-SW, RB PB-SW, RB SF-SW, RB SB-SW
- split roller applicator - RB TF-P-SW, RB TB-P-SW, RB TSF-SW, RB TSB-SW - separate upper and lower part of the applicator
Roller applicators with drive
Sectional roller applicators
- SBA TM-06, SBA TM-10, SBA TF-10, SBA TB-10
Calender roller applicators
Other system components
- accessories (shut-off valves, pneumatics, level sensors, etc.)
- lubricant lines (pipes, hoses, fittings, anchoring and assembly material)
More detailed information can be found in the attached documentation or on the website of our supplier Raziol Zibulla & Sohn.
We also supply RAZIOL lubricants!