GeoPrint is a unique geopolymer material that is primarily designed for 3D printing of building components.
It is a two-component binder based on alkali-activated aluminosilicates designed for 3D printing of building components and other objects.
It consists of component A - a dry powdered inorganic aluminosilicate based mixture and component B - an alkaline liquid activator.
When a suitably selected filler is added, a composite material primarily designed for 3D printing is formed. The filler can be sand, aggregate, fireclay grit and other raw materials.
- high initial and final strength
- chemical resistance
- excellent adhesion to various types of surfaces
- resistance to high temperatures (up to 1100 °C)
- low water absorption
GeoPrint is an environmentally friendly product:
- contains natural ingredients
- low energy consumption in production
use of industrial waste products