iglidur® i3000-PR, 3D printing resin
The iglidur i3000-PR is a 3D printing resin specifically designed for creating wear-resistant parts and gears. It is compatible with both DLP (Digital Light Processing) and low-cost LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) printers. The resin offers a significantly longer service life compared to conventional 3D printing resins, lasting at least 30 to 60 times longer.
- Extremely wear-resistant: at least 30 to 60 times longer service life compared to conventional 3D printing resins
- Enormous strength and stiffness (flexural strength 90 MPa)
- Self-lubricating and low maintenance
- High level of detail: resolution up to 35μm
- Gears from finest tooth module of 0.2
- Inner channels possible
- Easy to process on DLP and LCD printers
💡 When working with the resin, it's important to follow processing instructions and take proper safety precautions. As direct skin contact with the liquid resin should be avoided, it is essential to use personal protective equipment during the processing stage.