- applied medium: oil with a viscosity of 10 to 400 mm2/s
- Compressed air and oil are led separately through a coaxial hose into two-media nozzles, in which micro-droplets of oil are created, which are carried to the application site with the help of compressed air
Two VECTOLUB subsystems are available-VE1B system
economic compact system with the possibility of connecting 1 to 4 nozzles
- modular system with the possibility of connecting 1 to 8 nozzles, with the possibility of checking the system function, additional expandability,
- independent control of individual nozzles or
- subgroups of nozzles.
Nozzles Application VE1B
- full-surface lubrication of sheet metal strip unwound from a coil, from one or both sides
- applying oil to smaller parts and cavities
- full-surface, sectional or partial lubrication of sheet metal strip unwound from a coil, from one or both sides
- larger more complex application tasks
- the VECTOLUB system can also be used for non-contact lubrication of chains and for lubrication of machining tools
Further details can be found in the attached documentation or on the SKF website.